Thursday, July 19, 2007

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Breakfast
3/4 of a Jimmy Dean sausage biscuit

Lunch
12 totinos mini chips with ff refried beans and cheese and a little bit of terraki stuff that was left

Dinner
McDonalds Bacon Ranch salad with Grilled chicken and ranch dressing
I only ate half of it. Total calories for the entire thing is 430 and 34g protein, so I had half which is about 215 calories and 17g protein. That salad is soooo yummy! Sad that the salad is 260 calories and the dressing is 170 but the low cal/low fat dressing is just gross!

Drank only H2O today

Did 2 miles today on the treadmill! Of those 2 miles, I ran 1/2 a mile! Well, I did it in 2 1/4 mile increments, but hey, I ran a total of 1/2 a mile today! I also did light weights on legs and arms. I'm sure I'll be super sore tomorrow!

No comments: