Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Breakfast
A few pig in the blankets (biscuit and lil' smokies)

Lunch
1 slice of Papa John's pizza with everything (no sausage, picked off the ham)

Dinner
I started out making a kid's cuisine frozen hamburger meal (gag) needless to say one bite of the burger and a couple of the corn was all I got down. My husband was eating a hungry man fronze chicken and mashed potatoes so I ate a couple bites of chicken and potatoes (yuck) didn't enjoy that either. So, now I'm sitting here trying to figure out what to eat seeing how our pantry is empty since we're moving in 3 days! :)

Drank only water today

No exercise

1 comment:

Susy said...

sounds like your going to be busy for the next few weeks getting moved. Good luck with your trip to your new home. Happy to hear you'll be with your hubby again each day! :) Keep in touch... Susy